5 de octubre de 2015

There are a few reasons why i could never forget the day that we met. And all the days that follow.
You've changed my life. And i actully mean it. The day i first date you was the first day i stopped thinking about taking a bunch of pills and sleeping for 4 days straight. I stopped dreaming about waking up in a hospital, or not waking up at all. 
It was the day i stopped picturing razor blades in my skin. All over it. Blood. So much blood in the sink. Pain, but pain i can controll. More blood. I never had to spent 2 hours soaking in pain washing the whole bathroom at 3 a.m while i wonder if this was going to kill me soon. 
I stopped hanging around at 4 am in lonely streets wondering if someone would kill me soon. On the contrary, i would not go out unless someone would take me home safe. You made me wanna live, actually. I've never felt that on the past 19 years, i believe.
I stopped crossing streets without looking, i started taking care of myself, going to doctors. I stopped the slowly process of my death. Of the death of anyone who doesnt wanna kill herself but doesn't care enough to live.

If anything, i'm thankfull for that. You made me feel a way i never tought i could. I've always felt blue.

Someone i admire a lot says, pain is pretty hard to tank. I really don't know. I don't know if i'm like this because i've taken too much of it, or if i was born this way. Broken. I don't remember feeling happy, i don't remember anything. I just remember sad.

I just wanted to thank you for making me happy even if that's going to be over soon. I would never forget what you did for me, saving someone is really hard. But you've made it so easy. And even if/when i start to feel this way again, i'll always remember there was a time i truly felt happy. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario