24 de febrero de 2015

You make me breakfast in bed when I'm mixed up in my head, you wake me with a kiss, I could get used to this. You think I look the best when my hair is a mess, I can't believe you exist, I could get used to this. Because I know you're too good to be true, I must have done something good to meet you. Cause you wrote my name across your hand, when I freak you understand, there is not a thing you miss and I could get used to this. I'm feeling it comin' over me, with you it all comes naturally, lost the reflex to resist and I could get used to this. You love the songs I write, you like the movies I like, there must be some kind of twist but I could get used to this. Because you listen to me when I'm depressed, it doesn't seem to make you like me less. If there's a dark side to you I haven't seen it, every good thing you do feels like you mean it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario