8 de enero de 2015

Take me out tonight, where there's music and there's people who are young and alive. Driving in your car, i never never want to go home because I haven't got one anymore. Take me out tonight because I want to see people and I want to see life. Driving in your car, please don't drop me home, because it's not my home, it's their home and I'm welcome no more. And if a double-decker bus crashes in to us, to die by your side is such a heavenly way to die, and if a ten ton truck Kills the both of us, to die by your side well the pleasure, the privilege is mineTake me out tonight, take me anywhere, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care and in the darkened underpass, I thought Oh God, my chance has come at last but then a strange fear gripped me and I just couldn't ask. Take me out tonight, take me anywhere, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care. Driving in your car, I never never want to go home because I haven't got one, no, I haven't got one

There is a light and it never goes out

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario